Salesforce Project Manager/Team Leader - Billericay, Essex - £50,000
A logistics End user based in Essex are looking for a Salesforce Project Manger to come in and be the face of Salesforce, Mentor and train the team, be the middle person between the onshore and offshore team and help the platform run smoothly in a time of growth for the company. The sky is the limit for this role as they have a track record for promoting within and have set themselves a goal of doubling in size over the next few years.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify and schedule project deliverable, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Perform risk assessments and implement mitigation plans.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
- Gathering and documenting requirements for the Salesforce build.
- Leading the design and quality testing.
- Coordinating user testing and training.
- Manage key stakeholders and provide reports and analytics when requested
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- 1+ years' experience in a Salesforce business analysis role
- A minimum of one Salesforce certification.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience in working in the transport and logistics industry (highly beneficial).
- Previous experience working in a Salesforce consulting environment (advantageous).
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- 5% Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, Birthdays and bank holidays
- Free gym membership
- Annual Salary review
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities