Salesforce Administrator -Boston, MA -$70-$75/hr
A Research University is seeking to hire an experienced fulltime salesforce administrator. You should have a proven track record of working with large organizations. The ideal candidate will build a dashboard for the University Fundraiser. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well known university!Responsibilities:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users
- Work with our university management team to establish a process to support administrative development pertaining to our fundraiser.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Service Desk & Marketing Cloud experience
- A proven history of successfully completing projects
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
The rate for this role is $70-$75/hr working fulltime 40/hrs./Week Eastern Time
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a large organization? We are looking for candidates throughout the entire country to work remotely starting February 1st to July 1st
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org