The company was founded 3 years ago and has been hugely successful. In order to cope with the rising demand, they are searching for a Salesforce Technical Consultant.
Not a day will be the same in this company. You will be brainstorming with like-minded passionate international professionals in order to get the best solutions across to the clients. Every Friday (not face-to-face during COVID of course!) they are having a team day. This is an opportunity to get to know the team, share best practices or simply play a bit of pool.
They are looking for pro-active, ambitious and eager Salesforce Professionals who don't shy away from a great challenge. You are the master of your own career and will be getting plenty opportunities to improve your skillset.
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- 3 years + of experience in Salesforce Development
- Customer facing experience is considered as a +
- APEX, Lightning, Visualforce, etc..
- Experience in full lifecycle developments is a +
- Experience with CPQ is a +
- Dynamic and progressive culture
- Leaders with a good vision
- Salary package according to experience
- International projects based in Brussels
Send your CV today to j.jung@m
asonfrank.com or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.