Salesforce -Developer -Boston, MA - $70-$75/hr
A client is looking to add a highly driven salesforce developer to work alongside their Salesforce Administrators and other business analysts in their team. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with a large organization and showcase your technical talents! Responsibilities:
- Create custom applications and processes within the CRM
- Integrate third-party platforms
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Manage and customize the technical side of an organization's Salesforce
- Assist with app changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce developer certification
- 5+ years of Direct experience working on CRM projects
- Proficiency with Salesforce development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Proven Knowledge of working with Apex, Visualforce, & Lightning Component Framework
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
Our client is looking to hire immediately! This is a 5 month contract with start date of February 1st to July 1st. Remote applicants only. $70 -$75 /hrs. working fulltime 40/ hrs./week. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org