This is an exciting opportunity to work for a local authority who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
The authority has recently implemented a Salesforce platform and require a breadth of experience across the Salesforce platform to conduct a hybrid role of support, administration and some development. The main part of the role will be to diagnose and resolve issues within salesforce or the integrated systems and help the authority make process improvements.
You will join a small digital services team that will sit in the heart of a new Customer & Case Services team, helping to ensure that the integration of salesforce into the new operating model is a seamless journey for both internal and external customers. What the role will be doing:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Co-ordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Breadth of experience across Salesforce platform, including knowledge of service cloud and communities.
- Demonstrable experience as a salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification with lightening experience, either a (ADX201C) or (ADX201E)
- Proven experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc
- Experience of working with Flows & Report Building
If you have the skills and experience required and you are interested in the role, please apply below or contact me directly on: email@example.com for a confidential conversation.