Salesforce Application Architect - Cirencester (Remote) - £75-£95k
I am currently working with a client who are a Consultancy based in Cirencester. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce Application Architect who can come in and lead their big projects which they have planned for the coming year. The chosen candidate will be working on a major multi-cloud implementation for a client within the Financial Services sector. The salary has a broad from range from £75-£95k dependant on experience Role & Responsibilities
- You will be the head designer on the architectural front to review and design solutions to ensure of best practices
- Provide design leadership to the Salesforce practice and also the client
- Ensure that the cloud software meets the clients business requirements and adopts a click not code approach Lead development of solutions in case of new technology developments and for proof of concepts.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce developments and related emerging technologies, making recommendations to the client improvements can be clearly made
- Industry experience as a Salesforce Application Architect
- Certified as an Application Architect
- A strong technical background in designing and developing the platform on previous projects
- Expert technical understanding and systems integration experience with Salesforce Platforms including Sales, Service, Financial Services, Community, Marketing and App Cloud
- The opportunity to work on a multi-cloud implementation
- Exposure to a big ticket Salesforce implementation in the Financial Services sector
- Blend of remote and onsite but for the time being the role will be fully remote
If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me on 020 3870 0173 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.