Salesforce Consultant - New York, New York - $105-110/hr.
Are you looking for your next project? We have an exciting experience for a Junior salesforce consultant! The ideal candidate is a an effective team player who is comfortable working across multiple departments and seniority level. They have some exciting projects coming up involving the latest Salesforce technology.Responsibilities:
- Communicate daily tasks and project objective with the business analysts.
- Effectively transfer project requisites to developers noting any special request from the client.
- Gather requirements from a variety of collaborators.
- Delivering business solutions to increase company performance & results.
- Consistently develop salesforce consulting skill set.
- Proven experience in Stakeholder Management
- knowledge in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience with Lightning preference
- Salesforce certification preferred
- End to end implementations
This is a rewarding (Remote) experience and opportunity to network and make meaningful connections! This is a 6 month long contract. Working fulltime $105-110/hr. (Eastern ) time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : email@example.com