Front End Salesforce Developer- New York, New York - $100-105/ hr.
Do you enjoy working in the media industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a front end developer to perform various salesforce upgrades. The ideal candidate is a team player and has exceptional experience working in the media industry.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with functional teams to implement solutions
- Design/Develop software on Salesforce platform
- Assist with rolling out new ways to improve the platform and development process
- 5+ years of Visualforce development experience
- Salesforce Platform 1 Developer Certification
- Experience performing integrations using Jitterbit
Don't miss this opportunity! This is a 6 month contract working for a media company in the heart of New York! Pays $100-105/ hr.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : email@example.com