Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location- London/Remote , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
A client of mine is recruiting for a Senior salesforce administrator
The candidate will work as part of the Technology Operations Team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features
- Liaise with various Business stakeholders , PO's , Tech Leads and Developers through projects ,troubleshooting BAU and Training of End users.
- Create and maintain dashboards for users.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Einstein Analytics Experience a plus
- Vlocity Experience a plus
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities