Salesforce Developer - Fully remote/Some travel to Reading or Exeter offices - £55,000
My client are looking for a Salesforce Developer who will play a key role in the design and implementation of the business facing applications. You'll work closely with our product teams to fully understand our users. We value the development and nurturing of our junior engineers and the senior developer takes a central role as the leader in their pod. Leave your mark on our engineering culture with your technical leadership, whilst continuing to keep growing yourself. You should have a desire to improve your knowledge and understanding of both our tools and technologies and seek opportunities to learn from others and assist the team in continuous improvement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop customised solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customised applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
Skills & Qualifications
- An understanding of software architecture of large corporate applications
- Demonstrable skills around secure coding standards and practices
- Expert in Salesforce
- Demonstrable experience of agile working practices, Continuous Integration, GIT Flow, modern development (./C#/Nodejs) patterns and practices
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for your area and therefore set the technical strategy for your team; creating architecture, and solving problems for the long term business through best practice approaches to operational excellence, rapid time-to-market delivery, and a frugal total cost of ownership.
- Platform Developer 1 Certification is desirable
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work and Gym Flex scheme
- Focus on training and career progression
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.