Salesforce Administrator - $70/hr - Los Angeles - Remote Flexibility
One of the fastest-growing private companies is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team. You will play a crucial role in the development and improvement of the CRM platform company-wide and have the chance to expand your knowledge in a dynamic position.
- A lead system administrator for Salesforce.com with 200 or more users
- Establish, document, and prioritize development needs, while complying with the organization's sales goals.
- Design and manage formulas, process builders, fields, and layouts
- Create and enforce training methods for users on processes and approaches.
- 3 years (minimum) of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Highly skilled in Salesforce Lightning
- Deep grasp of Salesforce, able to construct custom applications and process builders
- Driven mindset and strong time management skills
About the Company:
- Zealous team with a goal to inspire long-lasting personal connections
- 401k matching
- Healthcare perks
If you're looking for your next opportunity with a growing company in the healthcare industry, apply below or contact me at 949-570-2401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 949-570-2401 or email@example.com.