Developer - Salesforce - $70/hr- Colorado - Remote
A global partner in the IT industry is looking for a highly skilled Salesforce Developer to join their rapidly growing team. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple, highly diverse projects with a variety of clients and gain experience working on the latest technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Utilizing the salesforce platform your daily responsibilities as a Developer will include analyzing any business-related requirements and executing these solutions through the platform.
- With the responsibility of Project Leader our candidate will assist in estimating the work and effort to set a schedule for development
Preferred Skill Set:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in programming (APEX, Visualforce).
- Someone who is creative and can adapt to a progressive work environment.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.
- Preferred certifications in the following but not limited to:
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
With this role as a Developer, you will have dynamic and new opportunities that arise every day allowing your work life to stay creative and exciting.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you please contact me at email@example.com or 949-570-2402.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-570-2402.