International organisation in the sustainable energy sector requires a Business Analyst for it's Customer engagement Centre of Excellence as it transitions through digital transformation.
You will be integral in the digitalisation of the organisations customer experience by developing all aspects of the customer platform, including the website & all of its integrated applications.
- Broad process knowledge across sales, contract & order management, marketing, customer service and support.
- Experience working with a range of customer facing technologies
- 2+ years proven business analysis experience
- Experience working within complex technology environments
- Dutch & English language skills
- Your role will determine the requirements for front-end, middle-ware and back-end applications
- Work with internal stakeholders to communicate business requirements across the business
- You will define clear business processes & data models
- Be the linchpin between the business and technical teams
- You will work closely with PM's & Scrum Masters on all aspects of delivery
- Excellent package - €4.000- €5.200/month
- Flexible working arrangement - remote for foreseeable future (1 day in Eindhoven hereafter)
- Lease car, pension & benefits
- Forward thinking working environment with like minded, collaborative colleagues
Please apply directly, for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Candidates must be fluent in Dutch to be considered)