Sr. Salesforce Developer - Los Angeles- $120-160K
An impressive investment management company who has a tradition of finding business opportunities that have great potential in returns. They are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to be the key technical resource for their team. Role
Our client is looking for a Sr. SFDC Developer who can take ownership of their Salesforce platform from a technical perspective. In this role, this candidate will be working with the Sales, Marketing, and IT team to ensure that both the technical and functional aspects of their business are being executed to their potential. This organization encourages that this individual has the drive to think outside the lines and create new opportunities in their expanding market. Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders and company's teams to create and implement strategies in Salesforce cloud-based systems
- Lead projects which compile the sales data and make them accessible through Salesforce
- Study technical and business skills to spot trends that will aid the growth of the company and place preventative measures
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Ability to write asynchronous Apex
- Skilled working with a data warehouse
- Has worked on Sales or Marketing Cloud(s)
This is a global company that has thrived on overcoming market challenges and turning them into sound business investments. They have great pride in the culture they have established which has allowed them to sustain long term success.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to John at email@example.com
or feel free to call at (949) 688-2222.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.