Sr Director of Digital Transformation (Salesforce)-Houston, TX-$150k
An organization headquartered in the Houston Area is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement/Salesforce specialist to join their team. This position will be responsible for bringing innovation and change to the enterprise level organization.
- Collaborate with senior sales leadership stakeholders to define business processes and build vision and strategies to enable through Salesforce
- Work collaboratively with technology partners to design, prioritize, and deploy solutions that both enable business strategy and Salesforce Utilization
- Assist in strategizing Salesforce optimization including testing, training, deployment, and support
- Partner with analytics and business intelligence teams to develop and implement strong data quality processes and rules to enhance use of Salesforce data for reporting and analytics
- Recognize emerging capabilities available through Salesforce technology and how it could benefit the organization
- 6+ years of implementing and designing strategy for Sales Operations in Salesforce within a large organization or through consulting
- 3+ years experience working on full cycle projects and implementations in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Proven track record in developing high quality user experience and implementing technology tools
- Deep understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce design and administrative processes
The role is a full-time opportunity with great benefits. The role will be required to be on site in Houston, not accepting remote candidates at this time. No Sponsorship for this role.
To be considered for this role: email Kate Murray at email@example.com