Senior Salesforce Developer- Boston, Massachusetts - $85-95/hr.
A large computer software company seeks to expand their development team! You should be a team player with proven experience improving team performance within the platform.
- Comprehends and asses business requisite within internal system solutions.
- Knowledge of Eloqua, Oracle ERP, Custom Quoting and licensing, mathworks.com, etc.)
- Conducts gap analysis in conjunction with business requirements and salesforce functionality
- Actively takes part and leads in meeting to evaluate technical requirements and designs
- Develops written design specifications such as; functional specifications, solution design and technical design documents
- Arranges solutions pertaining to multiple parties/interests within cross functional scenarios
- Assists in developing technical standards and procedures for salesforce
- Takes part and provides feedback during code reviews
- Exercises understanding of salesforce using Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years relevant work experience
Master's degree and 5 years relevant work experience.
- 2+ Web Development Experience
- 2+ admin/developer experience withing salesforce
- 2+ database and data modeling
- Knowledge with Agile Methodologies
This is a 6 month contract working 100% remote! 40 hrs./week $85-95/hr. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org