Salesforce Developer - East Midlands (£55,000 - £65,000)
This end user is currently investing heavily into their Salesforce instance, with this position giving you exposure to the likes of Pardot, Einstein and Community Cloud.As a Salesforce Developer you will take end to end ownership of the design and build of Salesforce solutions, being the main point of contact for all technical Salesforce related queries across the business.
In this position you will utilise your developer skill set by coding APEX and Visualforce on a daily basis, as well as being hands on with REST and SOAP API's. Another key aspect of this position will be meeting with senior stakeholders across the business to gather their business requirements to then assist with all technical solutions. You will also be heavily focused on the configuration side within Salesforce by building out a range of Approval Processes and Workflows.
- Hands on experience with various Salesforce products (Pardot, Community Cloud and Einstein preference)
- Strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Building and designing solutions
- REST and SOAP API's
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Extensive configuration skill set (Approval Processes, Validation Rules and Workflows)