Mulesoft Consultant - 3 Month Contract - £550 Per Day
My client, a UK organisation are currently looking for a Mulesoft Consultant to join their team - on a fully remote working basis, with the potential to extend after the initial
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST
- Extensive experience working with multiple stakeholders
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is has experience mentoring a small team.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Solely responsible for engaging with clients and stakeholders
- Produce design artefacts to describe key components including MuleSoft APIs and interactions for development by self and team
- Mentoring the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation deficiencies / issues
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy