A global leader in randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) and supply forecasting optimization software for the life sciences industry, offering the only fully cloud-based, 100% configurable and flexible solutions utilizing natural language processing (NLP) to accelerate clinical trials. 4G Clinical is headquartered in the Boston Biotech corridor of Wellesley, MA, with offices in Europe and Asia.
The Customer Support Associate is responsible for the following:
The primary responsibility is working with our customers to ensure their needs are managed to the highest level of satisfaction and any issues or problems are addressed promptly and professionally to retain business.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCEWe are actively recruiting Customer Support Associates who are fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Learn and apply the best practices for Customer Excellence
- Follow established procedures and guidelines and provide suggestions to help drive positive process improvements
- Serves customers by answering inquiries, fulfilling requests and maintaining database
- Responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests
- Respond to customer needs in a timely manner and takes immediate action to address issues as they arise
- Troubleshoot issues by clarifying, researching, implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems
- Ensure communication is properly documented in the Event Tracking tool
- Provide off hours coverage on a predetermined schedule supplied by the Lead or Sr. Customer Support Associate
- Provide coverage on weekend, holidays and OT as needed and/or as scheduled by the Lead or Sr. Customer Support Associate
- Ability to work in the event of any services outages i.e. power, phone, internet etc.
- Perform other duties as identified by the Lead or Sr. Customer Support Associate
- Participate in all required job training and development courses and seminars
- Assist with system testing.
The primary position requires experience as a services provider. The following skills are essential; customer service, troubleshooting and problem resolution. The candidate must also have excellent interpersonal skills and integrity, superb attention to detail, motivation to work/learn independently, ability to work well in a team environment. Familiarity with clinical trial is desired, but not required.EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent as well as 2-4 years of relevant customer service experience. Currently pursuing a degree in healthcare, computer science, business, communication or information technology field, or equivalent experience or diploma is a plus.OTHER SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS
- Must be fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English
- Motivated to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a virtual team environment
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet goals with accuracy
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to escalate in a professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of MAC or Windows Applications