You have a background in IT, and have been working for the last couple years with Salesforce ? You love to work in a technical environment and have strong customer service skills ? Click here !
About the role
Our client is an NGO active in the health sector.
To complete their Technology team, we are looking for a Salesforce specialist, with a great technical background and a taste for challenge !
You will work in an environment where team spirit and connecting with people are two important things ! Don't worry though, we are also looking for a self-starter, someone that loves to take initiatives and handle multiple tasks.
There will be plenty of responsibilities, but here are the main ones :
- Ensure the CRM's quality and sustainability through data model simplification, implementation of data governance best practices, or security assessments for example
- Manage the NGO Lightning transition from A to Z
- Participate in the process automation design for one of the department (from data modelling, to workflow design, to UI/UX aspects)
We are looking for
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science or any related technical IT field
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT technical roles (including Salesforce experience)
- You potentially have work experience with Cloud technologies (a plus)
- You have knowledge in one or several of the following : Sales / Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Force.com, Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Framework, SAQL, SOQL, ITIL methodology...
- You speak English fluently (written skills too)
Tamara Alissa Suter
Rue du Rhône 14
1204 GenevaPhone: +41 43 456 2366
Unfortunately, my client is unable to sponsor visas, so applicants must already have the right to live and work in Switzerland.
Mason Frank International is the world's leading Recruitment agency specialising in the placement of professionals in Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job pool in our field and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruitment.
We ensure discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, client relationships and professionalism!