Mulesoft Architect - 3 Month Contract - £650 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team, on a fully remote working basis - with a strong potential to extend after 3 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Extensive experience in architecture and implementation of solutions using Mulesoft ESB / Cloud Hub Integration tool
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect - Level 1 (Desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is able to manage a small team, both onshore and offshore.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create low level design and high level design documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Act as the main point of contact for all Microservice, API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- Identifying digital integration capabilities and owning the design and architecture of those foundational solutions
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy