Front End Salesforce Developer- Boston, Massachusetts - $100-105/ hr.
Our client, a Media Company is looking to expand their development team. As a front end developer you will have the opportunity to exercise your various salesforce upgrade skills. You should have experience in the media industry and comfortable working in a heavy team oriented environment.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with functional teams to implement solutions
- Capable of performing technical and functional work is essential to this role.
- Design/Develop software on Salesforce platform
- Ability to work at a high level within a team setting
- Assist with rolling out new ways to improve the platform and development process
- 5+ years of Visualforce development experience
- Salesforce Platform 1 Developer Certification
- Experience performing integrations using Jitterbit
- 5+ Apex Experience
- Exposure to lightning interface.
This is a 6 month contract working for a media company Boston! Pays $100-105/ hr.
Don't miss this opportunity! We are speaking with candidates daily. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org