Salesforce Community Cloud Tech Lead - Aarhus, Denmark
Salesforce Community Cloud Tech Lead - Aarhus Denmark
This opportunity will give you the chance to work for one of the biggest and most reputable technology companies out there. You'll be able to work on a range of exciting and large-scale Salesforce projects at a senior level. In this role, you'll be able to develop to reach your full potential with the opportunities given to you by the company. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Directly build solutions based on customer project needs.
- Conceputalise and design new products and test new technologies.
- Introduce initiatives to support and improve competency development.
- To provide support to delivery for technical issues, escalations and reviews and to assist with deployment of the SLU in a customer environment.
- Provide technical analysis, technical solution design and product function expertise to the business.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, with at least some at architecture level, including a strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture.
- High degree of experience with integration architecture and tools, such as APIs and ETL.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with APEX, in both a customisation and programming sense.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Expertise in full Salesforce application lifecycle development.
- Work as part of a company that will encourage you to develop to your full potential, and also give you the opportunity to help others in their development.
- Excellent compensation package, including some remote-working.
- The chance to work for an industry-leading technology company.
- Work on very large-scale Salesforce projects in a varied environment.
- Gain certifications as part of your role.
If you're interested in the above position or any other positions within Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 191 300 1865. I'm more than happy to discuss any relevant opportunities we may have available.