Salesforce Developer - $60/hr - Los Angeles, CA - Lightning Project
This company is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their upcoming Lightning project. You'll get the chance to be a part of a growing Healthcare team working on the Salesforce platform.
What day to day responsibilities could look like for you:
- Help with the implementation of a full cycle Lightning project
- Working alongside a collaborative team to enhance business practices
- Identify and solve functional problems in Salesforce Applications
- Create customized solutions using (APEX, SOQL, Lightning)
- Experience in Healthcare Industry or Health Cloud
- Senior-level experience with Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Experience with APEX, Lightning web components, and Visualforce
About the Company:
- Highly collaborative team
- Constant project work
- Opportunity for extension
If you are interested in joining a brand-new project expanding your skillset in the Lightning platform, reach out to Kristen Way at email@example.com
to fast track your application.
* Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.