As a Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator for my client's award-winning organization, you will join a team of experienced Salesforce professionals and a mature instance of Salesforce Lightning. Key skills include declarative mastery on Salesforce Service Cloud (complex process builders, workflows, and user profiling), and ERP or other System Integration experience with Salesforce AppExchange products. Any experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL), and light programmatic skills (APEX Triggers, VisualForce Pages) is a bonus!
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Advanced declarative skills with Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- You have a consultative approach to internal projects across multiple business units, ensuring requirements and responsibilities are completed with efficiency and accuracy
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant (bonus!)
- Technical experience that includes but may not be limited to: Process Builder, Workflows, Flow Builder, Custom Fields / Tabs / Objects, User Profiles, End-user Training, API System Integration tools (REST / SOAP / BULK)
- A background in Sales Operations and forecasting
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous analytical experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses internal Salesforce functions
- Have a holistic understanding of the project life cycle and proactively integrate previous knowledge to further third party application systems
- Stay on track with intended timeline of project (personally and your team) and work with profound efficiency
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($70k-$90k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more.