Salesforce DemandWare Technical Lead - Aarhus, Denmark
Salesforce DemandWare Technical Lead - Aarhus Denmark
This opportunity will give you the chance to work for one of the biggest and most reputable technology companies out there. You'll be able to work on a range of exciting and large-scale Salesforce projects at a senior level. In this role, you'll be able to develop to reach your full potential with the opportunities given to you by the company. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Design and help build new features that will assist the relevancy of the platform.
- Responsible for understanding the user needs and influencing the product roadmap.
- Be the main point for understanding client implementation requirements and help design solutions that meet or exceed the current architecture standards.
- Design build and implement solutions using architecture best practices.
- Help develop and foster an environment of knowledge-sharing amongst the team and develop the more junior members.
- 5+ years as a Salesforce Developer or Tech Lead with experience working specifically with DemandWare.
- Knowledge and experience of DemandWare on both the technical and functional sides.
- Experience of end-to-end implementation projects working with DemandWare.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Work as part of a company that will encourage you to develop to your full potential, and also give you the opportunity to help others in their development.
- Excellent compensation package, including some remote-working.
- The chance to work for an industry-leading technology company.
- Work on very large-scale Salesforce projects in a varied environment.
- Gain certifications as part of your role.
If you're interested in the above position or any other positions within Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM please e-mail me at email@example.com
or call +44 191 300 1865. I'm more than happy to discuss any relevant opportunities we may have available.