Salesforce Business Analyst- New York, New York
A client of ours is on the market for a senior salesforce business analyst to join their team for an upcoming project. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills and a positive attitude. The project is focused on a brand-new salesforce implementation. The ideal candidate should have proven Business Analyst Experience within salesforce.
- Collaborates with diverse teams to isolate and correct system malfunctions.
- Understands all phases of SDLC (Project Design, Development, Testing, implementation, Deployment, and maintenance).
- Develops and leads the process of obtaining and registering business system requirements.
- Gives input to various teams regarding testing, scheduling, and configuration.
- Participates in rolling out project schedule and computes various status reports.
- Analyzing and assessing proposed system changesto determine the impact to the customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Expert in Sales, Marketing, and Financial Services Cloud
- Knowledge of Third App Integration preferred.
Don't miss the opportunity for an experienced business analyst looking for a challenge. We are speaking with candidates from across the country daily!
This is a contract position with work from home opportunities!
Next steps: Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : email@example.com