Lead Salesforce Developer- $130-160K - Austin, TX (Remote)
A Salesforce partner is looking to add a Lead Salesforce Developer to the team. The Lead Salesforce Developer will play a key leadership role within the Salesforce practice and will be responsible for developing complex technical solutions for their customers. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience, 7+ years of IT experience, and experience mentoring junior resources.
- 7+ years of IT experience, 4+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner (preferred, not required)
- Experience mentoring junior developers and leading code review sessions
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex, VisualForce, LWC, and Aura.
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
- com development and programming to meet specific use cases, including the use of high-quality source code practices, validation testing, end user testing, and complete documentation.
- Deep understanding of front-end Development
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to speak with external customers when needed
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Architect/Remote/Developer