Senior Salesforce Developer (SFDX)- $110-135K - Richmond, VA (remote)
A Salesforce partner is looking to add a Senior Salesforce Developer to the team. This person will be a key member of the Salesforce Development team and will lead a Salesforce DX migration. The ideal candidate will have 6+ months of experience working with SFDX and 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience. You must be strong with object oriented programming and languages such as Apex, Visalforce, Lightning (LWC/Aura).
This position is fully remote and you must be able to work EST hours.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience, 6+ months of Salesforce DX experience
- Experience working for a Salesforce Partner (preferred, not required)
- Implementation experience is a big plus
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex, VisualForce, LWC, and Aura.
- Experience working remotely is a big plus
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to speak with external customers when needed
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer /Salesforce.com/Architect/Remote/Developer