Salesforce CPQ Consultant- Austin, TX ($130-150K)
A Salesforce partner is looking to add a Salesforce CPQ Consultant to their team, in which they will play a key leadership role within the CPQ practice. The ideal candidate will have a passion for elevating companies to more effectively operate their businesses through the use of Salesforce CPQ. You must have 2+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ and good people skills.
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience, 2+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce CPQ business solutions
- Previous consulting experience highly preferred
- Ability to Assist clients in defining CPQ implementation project objectives and scope.
- Ability to lead business requirements gathering and process mapping sessions, including products, pricing & discounting, approvals, output document generation, orders, integrations, and data migration.
- Ability to configure best practices in CPQ to address business requirements, workflows & approvals, and related processes.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement - deployment, change management, and adoption project task
- Desire to continue to advance your knowledge in Salesforce
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.