Salesforce Developer Warsaw
The international FMCG multinational corporation in Warsaw is looking for a Salesforce Developer, with 1-3 years minimum Salesforce experience, degree educated & ideally someone who has worked as a Salesforce developer already. On a day-to-day basis, there are a number of portfolios of projects currently they are working on a global implementation of SFDC based application where they are building the app to replace the legacy system. This client has many on-going Salesforce projects and is only poised to have more in 2021. Apply if you have:
- Proven experience in Salesforce development (mostly Lightning & Apex, but also Visualforce);
- Very good knowledge of the platform and its declarative capabilities as well as out-of-the-box functionalities ;
- The ability to work independently;
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce metadata and metadata-driven development as well as the usage of the tools (code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking).;
- Familiarity with design patterns, good object-oriented programming practices, and Clean Code rules;
- Familiarity with good unit and integration testing practices;
- Willingness to learn Architecture style/design for enterprise applications;
- Salesforce certifications (Preferred not required)
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- At least Bachelor's Degree.
This inclusive company values employees who bring ideas and innovation to the table and you will have a voice that can influence design and implementations, taking initiative and actively seeking out solutions to problems. You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. They will provide you with creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, they will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it's not just about what you will do, but how they will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged. This role pays up to 20,000 Gross Polish Zlotys per month.
If this role could be of interest to you, please email me at email@example.com
or call me at +44 20 3826 6745
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.