Mulesoft Integration Architect - 12 Month Contract - £575 Per Day
My client, a Consultancy; are currently looking for a Mulesoft Integration Architect to join their team - on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway, as well as in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications using Mule ESB
- Strong integration / architecture background
- Experience within the Utilities or Telecommunications sector is highly desirable
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good background with data architecture and data modelling.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB - as well as guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy