As the Director of Salesforce Operations for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of experienced administrators, developers, and analysts to bolster their current instance of Salesforce Lightning and be one of the main contributors to the overall IT Roadmap.
- 7+ years' experience working with Salesforce (Classic & Lightning)
- Experience in people management, stakeholder management, and Salesforce Configuration
- Experience in end-to-end implementations of SFDC and familiar with SDLC best-practices for ancillary software like AWS, Linux, Snowflake, NetSuite, etc.
- A history hiring & retaining top Salesforce talent
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is required. Bonus points are added if you have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Change Practitioner
- Salesforce Certified Sales / Service / FSL Consultant
- Proficient working and leading in a robust team environment (Agile / Scrum, occasional sprints)
- Evolve new Salesforce instance machinations to match business needs / optimization
- Apply previous Salesforce experience to proactively analyze and proliferate businesses' inner Salesforce functions
- Have a holistic understanding of the project lifecycle and proactively apply previous knowledge to continuously evolve a well-funded and supported instance of Salesforce Lightning
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($145k-$165k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into this position.