· Functional Solutions Architect will work onsite and remotely with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com.
· Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in B2B Commerce Cloud (Cloudcraze)
· Specific areas of concentration include: Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement. Strong understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers. Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
· Ability to organize and drive process reengineering sessions
· Experience with Org Merge projects Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
· Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components. Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
· Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution. Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce. Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
· Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
· Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities) Education and Required Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid-to-large sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading sales and marketing transformation projects
· Minimum 3 years of Commerce Cloud B2B (Cloudcraze)
· Experience with salesforce.com configuration Experience with salesforce.com custom development
· Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
· Experience developing LOE's in conjunction with sales Strong presentation and communication skills
· Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
· Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 50-70%
· 2 out of 3 of the following salesforce.com consultant certifications; Sales, Service, or Community Cloud
· NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP