Salesforce Application Architect - Chicago, IL - $140,000
As the Application Architect for this Chicago-based client, you will be responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for products that require integration into the application. Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
- Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of ETL platforms, Integrations, SOAP and REST based service
- Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Good Knowledge on various Deployment Strategies and the tools used
- Strong experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in integration technologies (for ex. Mulesoft).
- Application domain knowledge
- Experience in dealing with teams across different time zones, good teamwork and collaboration.
- Good Problem solving / analytical thinking. Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Experience working on and supporting salesforce.com applications, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health Cloud.
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Experience in Lightning Components
- Experienced in developing and deploying large scale application
- Extensive knowledge of Agile Process and tools
- Ability to coach and mentor developers and admins
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is a plus
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com