Junior MuleSoft Developer- Remote- FT- $60-85K
Junior MuleSoft Developer- Remote- FT- $60-85K Company
This high-status company is in need of filling a position for a Junior MuleSoft Developer role. This company is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions. This role is remote for now, but the company does expect the candidate to relocate eventually. This company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Responsibilities
- Meet with client team to gather, develop, or review business requirements
- Develop integration solutions to meet the requirements using components of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, including Design Center, Anypoint Studio, API Manager, Data Weave, Message Queue, and assets from the Anypoint Exchange.
- Use RAML to define APIs
- Provide technical documents for reference/maintenance
- Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation and application bug fixes
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 6 months of MuleSoft design and development experience
- Minimum of 6 months of MuleSoft experience with one or more activities such as exception-handling/logging capabilities, DataWeave, RAML design, or MUnit
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
- Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools for source control, automated build and testing
- Should be comfortable working in Agile - user stories, features, story points, etc.
- Strong attention to detail around business process design and process improvement
- Demonstrated basic proficiency with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Candidate will have experience developing to meet specifications, unit testing using MuleSoft Munit
- Hands-on experience with various design patterns within MuleSoft such as Scatter-Gather
- The individual should possess a valid MuleSoft certification, or have imminent plans to complete the MuleSoft 4 Certified Developer exam.
- Experience leveraging continuous integration and continuous deployment as part of the development lifecycle including tools such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and frameworks
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 980-259-7963