Salesforce Administrator - Remote - $85/hr
This client is looking for someone who is an experienced administrator and is skilled in Salesforce. They need you to provide needed administrative support to the organization through customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This company that you will be working for is a utilities company based out of Newark, NJ and the contract length will be 3 months. The start date for this role will be March 1st.
Role & Responsibility
For this role you will be responsible for execution on day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the company's CRM platform. You will be in charge of being the point of contact for any users within the company that have questions or need to be trained on a certain Salesforce product.
Requirements of the role:
- Design, develop, and launch Salesforce
- Responsible for administrative functions
- Create and manage all aspects of users' security; profiles, roles, permissions, sharing rules and assist users in creating self-service reports.
- Design and implement advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected users.
- Assist in training when necessary
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of experience
- Certification in Salesforce
- Strong data management skills
- Experience in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Knowledge of Ant scripts, GIT, BitBucket and build automation tools like Jenkins, AutoRabit etc.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available reach me at email@example.com