Salesforce Technical Lead - Platinum Salesforce Partner - Dublin
My client is currently seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their expert team based in Dublin. Within this role you will be responsible for the full development lifecycle of their projects, working on high-level architectural design, roadmapping, delivery and testing.
This role would offer you fantastic opportunities to work on the largest projects in the UK market, whilst still maintaining your technical skillset and growing upon your team leadership skills. For any aspiring Technical Architects this would be a great position for your progression!
Role & Responsibilities
- End to end technical responsibility across a number of major Salesforce implementations
- Gathering of requirements from key stakeholders at board level
- Technical and Solution design and roadmapping of projects from a programmatic perspective
- Ensuring quality delivery and involvement in complex programmatic development of the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and LWCs
- Overseeing a DevOps environment and continuous integration through to unit testing to ensure best practises
- Involvement in management and mentoring of the technical team
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years technical experience on the Salesforce platform
- Full development lifecycle experience in particular when it comes to technical design and architecture
- Experience of full-stack Salesforce development with Lightning and preferably LWC (not a necessity)
- Leadership/mentorship skills
- Platform Developer I and preferably Platform Developer II or System Architect certifications
- Negotiable salary - my client want to ensure you are being paid at the level that you deserve
- 23-25 days' holiday
- Industry leading training and certification assistance
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Tom Atkinson at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.