Mulesoft Architect - 6+ Month Contract - £650 Per Day
My client, a UK based organisation; are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team - on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- Experience working on a Salesforce Integration project (Essential)
- Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology
- Certified Mulesoft Integration Architect - Level 1 (Essential)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good background with data architecture and data modelling.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Produce full estimates and cover breakdown structure for assigned tasks
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy