Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer - New Jersey - $130K - $140K
Join an innovative team of Salesforce professionals as a Marketing Cloud Developer for a global organization establishing digital communications, initiating market research projects, and performing analysis from the marketing programs. Use your creativity and development expertise to improve customer journeys, contribute to a 360 customer approach, do front end/back end development, work with mobile apps, and improve the marketing approach from a technical lens.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer looking to expand their skillets and jump into a multifaceted role that will allow them to hone their Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills, CRM, SEO, and more.Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer - New Jersey - $130K - $140KResponsibilities:
- Utilize AMPscript, HTML, CSS, and more.
- Research platform capabilities, identifies opportunities as it relates to digital marketing roadmap
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Plan for a continuous integration development model
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Improve Marketing Campaigns and customer journeys
- 3+ years dedicated Salesforce.com Marekting Cloud Development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Or Marketing Cloud certifications
- Service Cloud - experience with REST API, Communities, Lightning, Live Message, Live Agent, CTI, Short code setup.
- Marketing Cloud - experience with Journey, Connector, Collect, Return Path,
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of SalesForce.com from scratch
- Proficient in lightning migrations, writing apex code/triggers, visual force
- Understanding of front-end frameworks, web services, caching methodologies, CDNs, request, response flow
- Strong hands-on experience in Salesforce, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Hunger and eagerness to learn and grow within a start-up environment
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
If this is a position that you could see yourself in and you are looking for a company that wants to invest in you, Apply now to get an immediate response! Interviews can take place immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com
or call 646-540-7511 EXT (7511)
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy