Senior Salesforce Business Analyst- New Haven, Connecticut
Our client, A big media company is on the hunt for a dedicated Salesforce Business Analyst. They are looking to bring on to their team a candidate with a diverse set of Salesforce skills. You should have proven experience as a Salesforce business analyst with a history of being a team player and leading a team.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance sales and marketing functions
- Develop documentation of key project processes and functions
- Share insights and ideas that will enhance business development
- Evaluate, customize, and implement solutions
- Well versed and able to take part and lead in team meetings.
- Proven experience with gap analysis, benchmarking, trending, and root causes
- Knowledge of customer business model and hands on configuration
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- CPQ and salesforce lightning experience preferred
- Sales & Service Cloud Experience required, other cloud experience is a Plus
- Project management experience preferred
Don't Miss this opportunity! This is a remote 10 month contract for a client located in New Haven Connecticut. Candidates Applying must be located within the state of Connecticut.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-270-8880 or : firstname.lastname@example.org