Position: Salesforce Administrator- Newark, NJ(Remote/$85 Hour)
Are you looking for a new role? Our client is within the utilities sector and is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to provide support through customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. You would be the point of contact for anyone within the company who have questions or need to be trained. This is a 3 month contract. Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Design, develop, and launch Salesforce
- Responsible for administrative functions
- Create and manage all aspects of users' security; profiles, roles, permissions, sharing rules and assist users in creating self-service reports.
- Design and implementation of advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected users.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 5+ years of experience
- Certification in Salesforce
- Experience in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Knowledge of Ant scripts, GIT, BitBucket and build automation tools like Jenkins, AutoRabit etc.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available.