Salesforce Developer/Senior administrator
Location- London , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - Competitive
Are you looking to take that next step in your salesforce career. This organisation is looking for a Salesforce developer or senior administrator that is looking to step up into a salesforce developer role.
The company is looking to build a new salesforce internal team.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customised solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Previous experience with Service cloud
- Salesforce Developer certified.
- Understanding and knowledge of coding.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com