Salesforce Developer - Oxford - Competitive salary
The client are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their growing team. The platform is used across the sales and service teams around the world. Integrating with many internal services to streamline processes, drive additional revenue for the company, and greater value for our customers. The client boast a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done. The Salesforce Developers are part of the full process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration.
If you are looking to get your hands on the latest tech and join a great company with great people then this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with product and operations teams to define feature specifications and develop high quality deliverables for our customers.
- Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world - We have teams in the UK, US, and Australia.
- Daily operational support - you'll be part of a team that owns these crucial systems.
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform's declarative and programmatic capabilities. Familiar with Salesforce design patterns and best practices. Solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution and version control integration.
- Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms.
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Full family and personal private medical cover
- Annual well being allowance (e.g. gym membership) amount TBC
- Personal travel reimbursement
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities