Salesforce Business Analyst - $85/hr - Princeton, NJ
This company is a telecommunications firm that is looking to bring on a Salesforce Business Analyst. They are looking for an experienced and certified Business Analyst in Salesforce that has a solid understanding/industry knowledge. You will need to have a strong knowledge in using products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ. This client knows the importance of Salesforce as well as the role of a Business Analyst on a project like this. You will working 40 hours/week on a 6-month contract based out of Princeton, NJ.
Role & Responsibility
In this role you will be responsible for business analysis, in addition, you will work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and CPQ.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.
- Liaison between customer stakeholders and SF development/technical team to communicate requirements for solution design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Design and configure Salesforce implementations.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Assist with project management, planning and coordination of project activities
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design and Implementations.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, templates, approvals, workflow, reports and dashboards
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and coworkers
- Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working understanding of Apex and Visualforce is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
If you feel that you have a solid understanding of this role and think you would be a good fit, reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available reach me at email@example.com