Salesforce Administrator- $90k-$100k- Full Time Permanent- Phoenix, AZ
Averaging around 150 offices across the US, this organization is actively recruiting for all salesforce administrators who can join their impressive team of experts. You will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and lead meetings, and deliver presentations to small and large groups of various management across the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Salesforce Platform and help serve as the primary Administrator
- Help customize and configure Salesforce input from the key stakeholders within the business
- Create and maintain formulas, workflow rules, process builders, flows
- Help document and maintain requirements from the business and their workflows
- Help implement training for users on processes and customizations within the Salesforce Platform
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Great knowledge in Salesforce Administration experience
- Great knowledge in lightning
- Experience in the Finance industry
- Highly experienced in Process Builder, Workflows, and dashboards
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
if you are interested in an exciting new Administrator role within the Finance industry, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.