Salesforce Project Manager- $75/hr- Missouri
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team dedicated to serving nonprofits?
This consultancy has a commitment to helping clients create a clear vision, an operating system and resources. Through technology integration and strategy this company has created a healthy and thriving work culture that truly make a difference. Nonprofit work is gratifying work.
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
- Experience with salesforce.com serving as project manager
- Facilitates or co-leads with customer project manager regular status meetings with project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
- Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin or Developer with either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Provides coaching and mentorship to project team members
This client is actively interviewing. Be one of the first to apply now for an immediate response!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available