Senior Mulesoft Developer - 6+ Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client, a consultancy; are currently looking for a Senior Mulesoft Developer to join their team - on a fully remote working basis. This role is outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- Exposure to building integrations on different versions of Mulesoft runtimes such as Mule 3.x, Mule 4.x
- Certified Mulesoft Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4) (Highly desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design and API Design.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Deliver quality code and exhibit expertise in analysis, development & unit testing in a complex application environment
- Translate problematic technical issues to all developers, architects and senior management which can be easily understood
- Develop integration solutions using Mule ESB/CloudHub, Web Services, HTTP/SOAP, REST leveraging J2EE/Web Services
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of days, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy