Salesforce Consultant - Health Cloud Contract - Dallas, Texas
A Client is searching for a Salesforce consultant for an interesting Health Cloud project. This exciting role will involve meeting with leadership to strategize the most effective methods of implementation all the way through establishing continued support practices beyond the life of the project. You will be leading a team to accomplish this implementation as efficiently as smoothly as possible while demonstrating your deliverables to the client periodically.
- Ability to work on new/existing projects or managed services
- Must be able to configure and high level project management
- Firsthand knowledge of hands-on implementation
- Sales/Service/Community Cloud experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Required experience and qualifications
- Salesforce certifications
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce consultant
- Experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Significant project experience
Flexible hourly pay rate up to $90 per hour (based on experience)
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation*
Please reach out via email at J.email@example.com if this sounds like the job for you! Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available