Salesforce Developer -(Fully Remote)- $110k salary- Phoenix,AZ
An organization is going through a period of growth for there office that can develop, implement, and support the organization's software salesforce applications, and critical to the day-to-day functions of the bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Salesforce Platform and help serve as the primary Developer
- Analyzing and defining implementation design and development of add on applications to Salesforce
- Design and develop Force.com applications using Apex code, Visualforce, lighting and native Force.com platform features
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
- Great experience Salesforce custom and application development experience
- Great experience designing and developing
- Experience in the Finance industry
- Good experience using APEX
- Salesforce Developer 401 and Developer 501 Certification
if you are interested in an exciting new Developer
role within the Finance industry, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.